Guider is hiring for an Account Executive - a B2B Enterprise SaaS position.
Guider is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Our vision is to create the best personal development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core.
We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
We're bringing order to existing programmes and enabling key strategic initiatives.
We're already working with some of the world's best known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, LVMH and EY. See this M&S case study video showing the impact we are having.
To support its rapid growth plans, Guider is looking for talented Account Executives to own our efforts from a sales perspective. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of the team. These roles will be pivotal to our company's success. You’ll be at the forefront of our growth and will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team. You’ll be our solution to building personal relationships and making our prospective customers successful.
- Become an integral part of our newly formed team and play an essential role in shaping our target market segments and identifying the right target customers.
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Guider clients.
- Acquire new clients through a consultative sales approach.
- Proactively contribute to growth strategies.
- Complement your sales pipeline with outbound prospecting, referrals and lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals.
- Measure and report on success metrics to define sales best practice.
- Extend our outreach programmes with new innovations to further develop our sales success.
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching.
- You will be an entrepreneurial self starter who is more open than closed.
- You will have a collaborative mentality.
- You are a curious, hard-working, problem solver who feels at home in a high-growth environment. where we don’t know all the answers.
- Ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
- You are analytical and are willing to learn and improve what we do.
- A keen grasp of sales qualification and sales processes.
- 3+ years experience in hunting and closing deals in an early stage B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments.
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish.
- Superb listening skills - you must understand objections and have an ability to deal with them.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of establishing and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Determined, but consultative approach.
- You have a bias for action to ensure you always meet your numbers whilst keeping customer satisfaction front of mind.
The Benefits of Working at Guider
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of personal development. Guider cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
Other exclusive Benefits:
- We finish very early on Friday afternoon, every week. Longer weekends!
- Unlimited Holidays. No catch. We expect you to take as many as you need.
- WeWork Offices: Our HQ is in the City/Shoreditch with a leading 8 floor WeWork, with all the amenities that come with. If you are joining remote, then you can benefit from a WeWork pass in any one of 1000’s of sites across the UK.
- Free drinks: Beer on Tap, soft drinks, tea & Coffee
- Barista: Every day, 9am-3pm, all free
- MacBook Pro with Apple Keyboard and Mouse and other accessories, e.g Monitor, apparel.
- Alumni of leading Accelerators: benefiting from a community of other startups, meet-ups, events and supporting one another.
Drop us an email at email@example.com outlining, in a few bullet points, why you are suitable for the role.