This is an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer to join our dynamic, product-led company. This is a role for an ambitious individual, who is motivated by the unparalleled upside of joining a company at our stage while working from anywhere in Europe.
The Company & Product
Guider is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Our vision is to create the best personal-development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core.
We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our B2B SaaS platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
We're already working with some of the world's best known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, Clyde & Co LVMH and EY. Here are a couple of case studies showing the impact we are having!
- Help us create simple and elegant solutions to deliver a reliable platform that is loved by its many users/stakeholders
- Create a culture of learning, action and autonomy
- Provide experience, leadership and mentorship to your team members
- You will be working within an Agile team, contributing to daily scrums, sprint planning and estimations.
At Guider we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment. Here are some of the things we think will be valuable:
- Commercial development experience, ideally within a SaaS based organisation or development agency.
- You have experience working on cloud-native applications.
- Confident in at least one modern front-end framework
- Experience of version control with Git.
- You take pleasure from clear code, and understand the benefit of writing code in small increments
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we do things better
- You like solving both real world and technical problems
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
- You are familiar working with cross functional product teams
Nice to haves
- Experience with the mobile app development lifecycle
- Experience working with SSO
- Experience working in remote and/or startup teams
- Your choice of equipment
- Unlimited holidays
- Share options
- 4.5 day work week
- Remote work from anywhere in Europe
- Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com