Guider is hiring for a Sales Development Representative - a B2B Enterprise SaaS position.
Guider is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Our vision is to create the best personal-development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core.
We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our B2B SaaS platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
We're already working with some of the world's best known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, LVMH and EY. See this M&S case study video showing the impact we are having!
To support its rapid growth plans, Guider is looking for talented Sales Development Representatives to own our Business Development activities from a sales perspective. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of the team and play a key role in improving and developing our Business Development efforts. These roles will be pivotal to our company’s success. You’ll be at the forefront of our growth and will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Business Development team.
- Become an integral part of our newly formed team and play an essential role in shaping our target market segments and identifying the right target customers.
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Guider clients.
- Establish new, collaborative relationships with leaders across our target markets.
- Generate new business opportunities at the top of the funnel and work closely with the Account Executives to drive new business.
- Use Guider marketing content to create content driven outreach to engage with your prospects.
- In addition to having confidence on the phone, you will be leveraging the use of video, LinkedIn, email & other social channels to build a wide commercial network.
- Measure and report on success metrics to define sales best practice.
- Proactively research strategies to implement into the team.
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching.
- You will be an entrepreneurial self starter who is more open than closed.
- You will have a collaborative mentality and will have exceptional communication skills.
- You are a curious, hard-working, problem solver who wants to work in a start up environment.
- You are ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
- You are analytical and are willing to learn and improve what we do.
- 1+ years experience in hunting and developing top of the funnel opportunities in an early stage B2B SaaS environment.
The Benefits of Working at Guider
You will be part of an investor backed technology start up helping to shape the future of personal development. We're a fast growing team who are passionate about mentoring and people. Guider cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place, and we work hard to lead by example.
- Flexible working culture
- 4.5 day week
- 25 days holiday
- Extra day off on your birthday week
- Latest Macbook Pro with Apple Keyboard and Mouse
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks and lunches on returning to the office
Drop us an email at email@example.com with a cover letter outlining, in a few bullet points, why you are suitable for the role.