This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer to join our dynamic, product-led company. This is a role for an ambitious individual, who is motivated by the unparalleled upside of joining a company at our stage while working from anywhere in Europe.
The Company & Product
Guider is an Enterprise SaaS platform, selling mentoring and coaching solutions, allowing employees to find mentors and coaches within their organisation, and guides them through these relationships. We enable employees to reach their personal development goals, as well as help mentors become better leaders. Guider’s platform is used across Diversity & Inclusion, Women in Leadership, High-Potentials and many other initiatives.
- Help us create simple and elegant solutions to deliver a reliable platform that is loved by its many users/stakeholders
- Create a culture of learning, action and autonomy
- Provide experience, leadership and mentorship to your team members
At Guider we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment. Here are some of the things we think will be valuable:
- You take pleasure from clear code, and understand the benefit of writing code in small increments
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we do things better
- You like solving both real world and technical problems
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
- You are familiar with SCRUM/Kanban and working with cross functional product teams
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org